Show & Tell Posting Etiquette Aug 3, 2013 0:18:31 GMT -6
Post by DawninCal on Aug 3, 2013 0:18:31 GMT -6
SHOW & TELL POSTING ETIQUETTE
We love to see your work! It's one of the best parts of the Jewelry Artisans Community - seeing what you're working on, new techniques you've developed, new skills mastered and just general all around fun. It's inspiring, leads to new designs, collaboration and all of us supporting each others creativity.
Listed below are the Show & Tell etiquette guidelines - Follow these suggestions and everyone will enjoy their time at Show & Tell:
1. Leave comments on other people's posts. We know you like to receive comments about your work; so do the same for your fellow JAC members. Leaving comments for each other creates feelings of friendship and goodwill. It's not fair to expect comments if you are not willing to give comments.
2. There are no limits on how often you can post your work. We ask that if you use a tutorial or are inspired by another designer's work to please give credit.
3. Please don't try to sell your work at Show and Tell. You may put links to your shops or websites in your signature, but no links in your posts.
4. Please do not critique the work of others at Show & Tell. If they want a critique, they will post at the Critiques section.
5. While some of us are old hands at posting our work, some are new to it. That first time can be nerve wracking; please be kind and encouraging.
It is our hope that by following these guidelines, all of our members will have a positive experience at Show & Tell. Thank you so much for your time.
Brought to you by the JAC Mod Team - Cat, Dawn & Michele